We all know that we need content for our blogs. But trying to figure out what to write can sometimes be a struggle. Even if using GPTchat still have to provide it with topics. for your blog
Below are a few of the ways I go about finding interesting topics to write about:
Use Search To Find Topics For Your Blog
- “Google alerts. Simply go to “Google alerts,” pick your favourite keywords, and you will receive some of the best stories every day. Then you have brand new research and inspiration for your own personal blog entries.
- Comment on the works of your competition. Be reasonable, not nasty
- Point out what is missing in other people’s articles
- Read articles that do not exactly match up with your niche and then reflect on a few points that relate to your particular niche.
Update Your Old Articles With A New Article and link bay to the Old One by:
- Do some interviews about your old topics for your blog. You can get a friend to help you out
- Write an update on your previous articles.
- Make a prediction. If you get it wrong you have the makings of another article to explain how and why and how badly you got it wrong.
Get Some Help
- Exercise. It might sound odd to exercise but exercising releases endorphins, which help the body feel good. When you are happy, you think better.
- Create a contest for blog ideas. Give away a course that you own to the winner.
- Commission a story. It does not have to be real. There could be an inspiration in it.
- Explore the comment section of your blog and other people’s related blogs.
- Do a product review of your own stuff.
- Do a book review on a related book.
- Test your audience. Tell them you are going to do it and see what comes back. Post an article that is rather out of the norm for you and very inaccurate in facts and see if your audience notices. This may yield some rather interesting responses from your audience. Also, it allows the opportunity to write another article voicing your true feelings on the matter exposing the previous article as a fake.
- Use some guest bloggers. Find some people that you trust and let them do a couple of articles for you.