Content Marketing Traffic Campaigns
We provide a Done For You content marketing service.
This is essential for every business that wants leads or seeks to make sales online.
Traffic is the lifeblood of every business and Facebook is the single best and cheapest platform available to get qualified traffic. So we generate content and promote that content on Facebook for you. In this way, you get not just bountiful traffic for your website but also targeted and affordable traffic.
For select businesses, we will add other social platforms as appropriate to your target market.
Our Goals For Your Done For You Content Marketing Service
- Grow and engage your Facebook audience
- Attract qualified traffic to your blog from Facebook (and optionally other social platforms)
- Increase SEO traffic to your blog as a side-effect of content posting and promotion
Here is How We’ll Make Your Content Marketing Happen
- Curate topically relevant content
- Post one audience builder ad per day
- Post one new blog post per day
- Promotion all content on Facebook
- Optimize your Facebook ad spend Weekly
- Report Monthly Facebook ad spend & give recommendations
We’ll Measure What is Done Through
- Growth of Facebook audiences
- Total and Facebook-sourced traffic
- Blog engagement (avg. pages viewed and time on site)
- Blog CTA clicks
A Few Service Details
All of our services are centred around Content Marketing and social media, so there are details common across all of our services.
We need admin access on your Facebook page, Facebook ad account, other social media platforms if appropriate, Google Analytics, and your existing Blog if we’re not building one for you.
Our cost to create social and blog content is included in the service
You pay for your Facebook advertising directly via the billing method set on your ad account
You give us a daily spending cap and we optimize to that cap
We will recommend spending increases based on performance
To find out if we can help – and by how much – all it takes is a phone call. There’s no obligation at all, so the worst that happens is you get an outside view of your marketing from a fellow business owner. But I bet that I can help your business as I have for others.
So let’s chat.